Based in Caerphilly, South Wales. The role will involve working away from home at locations throughout the UK.
To carry out electrical tests and visual inspections to confirm the installed earthing system is adequate and safe. The work will be at locations throughout the UK and will often involve working away from home up to five days per week.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- The work involves carrying out electrical tests and visual inspections to confirm the installed earthing system is adequate and safe. Full training is provided.
- You would be working as part of a small team at locations throughout the UK.
- The role typically requires working away from home, Monday to Friday (travelling Monday morning, returning Friday afternoon). When working away from home, you will have your own good quality hotel room and expenses for food can be claimed.
- For approximately five days per month, you would be working from our offices which are based in Caerphilly. When working from the office, you will be provided with tasks such as equipment maintenance and office-based engineering projects.
- There will be opportunities to develop your skills further for progression to more senior roles within the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Whilst no formal qualifications are required, any electrical qualification would be an advantage
- Personal qualities
- A positive attitude, flexible approach with a good work ethic
- A willingness to learn.
- IT literate and have a good standard of English both verbal and written.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working outside.
- No specific experience required but experience in an electrical background would be desirable but not essential.